Monday, February 23, 2009

~six things i love~
1) the thing i love the most would have to be my heavenly father and have definitely felt him in my life especially these last few weeks
2) would be my family i love them so much. they are amazing i love spending time with them. we love just goofing off and going crazy with dance parties and stuff (extented family incuded) I love them all they are great exaples to me and help me so much
3) i would have to say would be a health body i don't know what I would do with out it and i was blessed with so many talents that i wouldn't be able to do without being healthy
4) my friends, I love being around them they are so funny not only do they make me happy they are also good examples to me and they would do anything for me and they take me they way i am and they don't try to change me (most of the time) :) heehee
5) i guess sports come next haha because they just rock they keep me active and they are just so fun !! and a great way to meet new people
6) well i guess i love school even though it is so boring i kinda like it in a way because without it i would be stupid haha and that wouldn't be cool

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your list. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your feelings.
    I was really expecting to see boys on the list. I guess they can be counted under friends.
    I'm just teasing you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrific list! I am so impressed that you put Heavenly Father first, that is a good lesson for me. And I love that you talked about your healthy body too. I am trying to remember to be grateful for that in my prayers.
    You are awesome!
    I love you--so that makes you on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great list! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reason on the last one!!!! It is so you!!! I love you and miss you all

    ReplyDelete